Friday, October 31, 2008

Some randomness ...

When I find a husband who can sing, then my friends and I will have our own double quartet. Remember when we struggled to fill in those men's slots? We're only missing my mate, and then they're all filled. I need to find a tenor, I think.

I think that I will be happy to move into a family ward. Even if I have to play the organ. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm done with the YSA thing. Come January, family ward here I come. (Might as well make the moves all at once.)

I have a stockpile of tags and things that I want to do but I'm too lazy. I just need to do one a week. Because I keep finding random ones from my blogroll that I just keep adding onto the list.

I got my hair cut last Saturday. I really like it. (I should call Suzzie and tell her that.) It's even more wild and untamable than it was before. Especially if I fluff the curls. It's fun. And way shorter than it's been in years. In fact, I don't think it's been this short for more than two decades. I really need to get some good pictures of it.

It's a good thing my hair wasn't cut any shorter. I have a fear of getting my hair cut, and I have a greater fear of looking like Little Orphan Annie. But it's just long enough to not form a big red curly afro. If it was just a couple of inches shorter, I think I would be wearing hats or be straightening it everyday.

I'm actually looking forwards to dressing up tonight. I'm pretty sure I'm going to look completely unlike myself. I'm even going to let people take pictures of me. I've got to have a record of this.

Hmm, I think I'm out of randomness for now.

6 comments:

Nikki and Edward Moure said...

I wanna know what you are gonna be for Halloween! ... and I want to see pictures of your new haircut. We need to hang out.

Mike West said...

Yes, I would like to know what you is gonna be for Halloween. You said you came up with something good....but have yet to tell us.

Kristi said...

I'm pretty sure it is a tenor you need. A lot of your friends are alto and have bass husbands. We need the higher counterparts.

And I'll take pictures of you tonight. Your hair and costume shall be documented for posterity.

Kethry said...

There's a reason that I haven't told many people what I'm going to be. It's a surprise. You know how I love it when people do double-takes when my hair is straight? I think the reactions tonight will be similar.

Yes Nikki, we need to hang out. Hey, why haven't you been going to the gym recently? But to get the full effect of my hair, you should see it at the beginning of the day.

Nice grammar, Mike. :D

I figured there'd be lots of cameras tonight, and I'm sure they'll be alot of albums popping up on facebook in the next few days.

So being able to sing tenor is now the #2 most important thing on my list for a prospective husband.

Kethry said...

Oh, and I find it interesting that everyone picked up on the appearance points. And didn't say anything about hints of moving.

MyKelle J said...

Oh my goodness I want to see your new haircut!!! I bet its so cute! Please post some pictures soon :)

Now as for the YSA thing, I totally feel you. Its so old and the family ward is a nice change of pace. Heck if you play the organ, you'll atleast have a nice view of anyone new to the ward... lol