Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thumb Watch

So I'm at Claire's last night, buying some jewelry to help my Halloween costume. And on the rack were rings and watches and bracelets. Some of the bracelets were watches. Even some of the rings were watches. I haven't worn a watch in years, but I still look at my empty wrist as if there's a timepiece there. So I decided that until I replace the battery in my watch, I'll wear a ring.





The smiley face is the second hand. Isn't this so awesome?!? I just love it.

3 comments:

MyKelle J said...

thats awesome!

Heather of the EO said...

I love it. I need a smiley face on my thumb these days. It's so dang cool. :)

Kethry said...

I know! I've been wearing it for two days now and I'm used to it being there. And I'm sure that on the days I don't wear it, I'll be looking at my empty thumb for the time.