Monday, October 6, 2008

A lovely day!

I just love this time of year. The temperature is finally dropping, the autumn decorations are up in the stores. I love that it's getting dark earlier. A month or two ago I went to Michael's and was just wandering around. In the seasonal section I found the autumn decorations. I stood and stared at the display for a couple of minutes. I really miss trees and foilage. I thought that I had taken a picture of the display, because I loved seeing the colors so much, but I guess I didn't. I guess I might just have to go back to the store and see what they have up.

I love the week after General Conference. I find myself all refreshed and motivated. The trick is to see where improvements are needed, make goals, and then stay motivated enough to meet those goals. There were so many messages, so many things I want to improve and to work on. I really want to make changes. So many things I heard were helpful and inspiring.





UPDATE: I realized that I didn't take pictures because I am not a fan of my phone camera's capabilities. But once I download them, and then upload them, I think they get better. Of course they're tiny, but oh well.



a mixed bag

bunch of pumpkins

pretty colors

lots of leaves

.

No comments: