Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mosaic



MyKelle had this up, so I thought I would give it a try. Make your own, it's fun!

To make your own:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

The questions:
1. What is your first name? Heather
2. What is your favorite food? steak
3. What high school did you go to? Stamford
4. What is your favorite color? blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? James McAvoy
6. Favorite drink? Pina colada (virgin, of course)
7. Dream vacation? Great Britain
8. Favorite dessert? Chocolate (cookies are a perfectly acceptable form of chocolate.)
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Wife, mother (I searched under family to find this pic.)
10. What do you love most in life? Music
11. One Word to describe you. Feisty
12. Your flickr name (or your blog name or handle or whatever) Kethry’s Garden (the kitten is named Kethry.)

These are the sources for the pictures: 1. Heather in snow, 2. Lemon-Rosemary Grilled Flat Iron Steak, 3. Stamford Park Waterfall, 4. __IR_Cachoeira__, 5. OUT965669, 6. PiƱa Colada, 7. Early morning Dunstanburgh, 8. 14th August 2007 / Day 226, 9. Joy of life, 10. Bokeh Melody, 11. Fiesty Redhead, 12. Kitten in the Sun

4 comments:

MyKelle J said...

yay I love that you made one too! I didn't know that you had a blog! I love it!

How are you?

Kethry said...

Well, I didn't want to tell people I had a blog when I couldn't update it. So I've been slowly making others aware of the fact.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed learning more about you through your mosaic, and now I know why you have a baby for your avatar on TORn. Only thing missing is a baseball ....

Kethry said...

Cool, a friend from TORn read my blog! That makes me quite happy.

The avatar is actually my nephew, taken more than a year ago. I think I need to get a more recent picture of him...