Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So tired...

I've had a headache since Saturday night. Sometimes it seems to be connected to that big knot in between my shoulder blades. Sometimes it seems to block up my sinuses. Sometimes it eases up, and I think it might just go away. But then it comes back again, this time with the added bonus of throbbing behind my left eye. Just what is up with that?

I know I'm stressed because of work. Everything is tense and worrying. So bored, so constantly annoyed at little things.

I don't even feel like eating lunch. I wish I could just sleep until it goes away. Should I go home early? I don't even know if I'm going to get paid for sitting here today. I wish Fasoli's hadn't closed. Today would be a good day to indulge myself there.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I hate that, and I totally understand about the worring about not getting paid. Been there done that, still haven't been paid.

Amy said...

Heather! I found you! From Ginny's blog :) Hope your head feels better today! It's Friday! Yay! See ya later!

-Amy Dozier