Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm an artist. Apparently.

I found a link to a personality test. And I took it, because really, why not?

So I am a ISFP.
Introverted (I) 71.43% Extroverted (E) 28.57%
Sensing (S) 58.54% Intuitive (N) 41.46%
Feeling (F) 62.16% Thinking (T) 37.84%
Perceiving (P) 52.5% Judging (J) 47.5%

ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.

Ok, so maybe. But then I looked at this results page, which has a long list of adjectives, and short lists of favored careers, and disfavored careers. I don't like some of those adjectives. I'll have to take it again sometime, see if things change. It even says that you should take it again. I guess the more you take it, and the more often you get the same result, I guess the more accurate it could be.

So, take the test and tell me what you end up being. And, is it really you?

3 comments:

Emily said...

Extroverted(E)60% Introverted(I)40%
Sensing(S)59.38% Intuitive(N)40.63%
Thinking(T)54.29% Feeling(F)45.71%
Judging(J)67.57%Perceiving(P)32.43%

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

I don't know if that me, What do you think?

Kethry said...

Well, I'd agree with the responsible and the pillar of strength. But having the percentages close in half the categories could change things.

Nikki and Edward Moure said...

I took the Meyers/Briggs before, but I can't remember what I was. I remember it was fairly accurate though, no big surprises. I think I was ISTJ... definitely judging and thinking... haha.