Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Wish List

There are so many geeky things that I want that I can't afford to buy myself. Maybe one of my friends wants an idea for a gift? Heh, well, I wanted to put this out there, just for fun. (And if I really wanted these things from my friends, I seriously should have posted this list earlier, but in my defense, the first item on the list was only announced yesterday.)


This is the annual ornament offered by the author of one of my favorite webcomics. Only $13.99, and it's only available until the end of the year. Here is where you can go to order it. There are also t-shirts, several of which I do like, but the ornament is the only time-limited thing on there.









This is a cd, compiling the first season of the podcast Writing Excuses. This order page lists all the episodes and bonus features that are on it. I'm not much of a writer, but there are things that as a reader are very interesting to me.













And here is Volume 3 of Schlock Mercenary. There's a bunch of stuff here that I like. Under New Management and The Blackness Between are the 2 volumes I don't have yet. Also in this store is the book Hold on to Your Horses (and the poster), a set of magnets, and other random stuff.








Finally this is one of the offerings from the Sam and Fuzzy store. This is Ninja Showdown, but I also like Conscience Cat, My Skills Are as Varied as They Are Impractical, Cowbell Advisory, and Obtuse Reference. (All shirts are shown in the store link above.)












Let's see, have I forgotten anything? Oh! That's right, one more store.

This is from Brandon Sanderson's store. It's a necklace with a symbol from his book Elantris. It's $49, and comes with several different symbols and colors. I just think they're really pretty. (Info on this is the Silver with Enamel, with the Emerald color background.)
Other stuff in the store include signed hardcover copies of his first books and a couple of random shirts.
Anyways, that's some of the random things I like. Not that I'm expecting any of it, but it was fun to go poke around and find some of this stuff again.

1 comment:

Mike West said...

I must say, your list is quite the compilation of awesomeness.