Friday, July 24, 2009

The Date

So I realized last night that it's been just over a year since I'd seen this guy. I'll have to remember to point it out to him. He's the one who sees portents all over the place. But that's just kinda funny, that a year after I last see him, he finds my number and we go out again.

Anyways, he picked me up, we went to see a movie, took a drive, had a late dinner, and then he took me home. We saw Star Trek, which I hadn't seen, and I completely loved. We drove past the house he's buying, which is only a couple miles away from my apartment. We talked a lot, several times about how weird it was that we were out on a date again.

I think we finally established that we'll go out again, and it's just hanging out and having fun. Of course, he said something similar last year about seeing where this might all go, but then a week later it was basically over. His daughters come back in about 2 weeks, so we'll find out then if this goes on after that.

So it was interesting, and fun, and I will go out with him again, but I'm going to be a great deal more cautious about what I let happen. I really don't want to go through what I went through last year.

3 comments:

Moses Family said...

Wait a minute...Is this who I think it is???????????

Kethry said...

Umm, if you're thinking about the guy that I told you about last summer, then yes, it's that guy.

Moses Family said...

Hmmm...I'm not sure how I feel about this! You sure you're up for it?!