Friday, January 16, 2009

Random

So there's lots of things that I want to blog about but they kept getting jumbled or pushed aside. So I'm going to just do a little infodump and we'll see what happens.

  1. I really want to blog more, but I talk too much. I ramble on and on and can't tell a coherent story. Or I take too long to write a response or a comment. And then I think and think about what I want to say, but then have run out of time or I forget. Or I keep wanting to edit what I write and have to just walk away from it.

  2. I totally wanted to post some Get Fuzzy cartoons from this week, but when it saves the picture it saves as a file type that I can't open. It makes me sad because this last week has been hilarious. Check out the entries for the 13th, 14th, and 15th of this month. Anything that pokes fun at the BoSox I love. And these are clever.

  3. I overuse the words "so" and "well". Most times I don't care, but it's starting to bug me.

  4. I want to do more tags, but I save them to do another day and then I forget them.

  5. I love reading webcomics. Problem is when I find new ones and have to do an archive binge.
  6. I get distracted very easily whenever I visit tvtropes. (I just spent a half hour looking for the link for #5, beacuse I kept reading other entries.)

  7. The downside of spending so much time on the internet is the very short attention span I now have. I have had up to 6 tabs open and switch back and forth whenever I feel the slightest bit bored.

Heh, so 6 of those 7 things are about the internet. And as I only noticed # 3 because of the blogging, it could be argued that all 7 are about the internet. Totally didn't plan that, as I meant to mention baseball. Oh well, maybe another day.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

So I totally do the so and well thing too. Every time I start a blog I type so or well. Then I go and delete it later. I think its cause that is what I do in real life.