Monday, June 8, 2009

Hey, I have readers! And then I talk of baseball.

Hey look at that! I have readers. And hey, look at me, posting two days in a row! Well technically twice in one day. Whatever. Twice in one month. There, I can be happy with that.

Anyways, I was going to respond in the comments, but then I changed my mind. I know I keep my eye on the comments if I leave one, but I don't know if anyone else does.

Whatever. Do I have a point today? I don't know. I'll try to find one.

Kristi, you wanted to hear about boys. There really isn't anything to tell. At least there are no current boys to talk about. So if I talk about guys, and there's nothing in the present, I have only the past to bring up. And really, who wants to go there?

So I'm watching the baseball game as I write this. It's been a rough season so far. Anyone want to go to some games? Don't get me wrong, I still love to go. I still cheer, I still have hope that they can win. It's just easier when different people come. Wouldn't that be a great way for us all to catch up? I can turn in tickets and get a bunch of tickets together for one game. Anyone interested in that? That would be so fun! Yes, lets do this! Let me know if you want to do that. They're in town this week, 9-14, and again 23-28. Or I can tell you about July and August.

My parents are getting burned out on going to nearly every game. Soon they'll cut back to Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays. So I'm going to need some company.

Every game has so much potential. After all, in every game you have a chance to see something you've never seen before. No matter what happened the day before, every time I walk into the ballpark, I know they can win. Whether they do or not doesn't matter. But they have an opportunity every day to win and to do better than the day before. And we have that same chance. Every day we have a chance to do better than we did the day before.

Look at that. A ramble turning to baseball, and then finding life lessons out of baseball. Good times.

One more time: if you want to go to a game, or get a group together, I would be more than happy to arrange it. It's so much fun going as a group.

Game over. A sad loss. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day, another chance.

2 comments:

Moses Family said...

Hmmm...let me think about this...do I want to go to a DBacks game....uh, hello?! Yes! Anytime. Anyone.

Kethry said...

I knew I could count on you Jenny! Great. Now we just need to sign others up. If you want to invite random people, you're all welcome to do that too.