Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Avoidance

I haven't posted for a while. I haven't even checked my blogroll for a couple of weeks because everytime I sign in I see how long it's been since I posted.

I keep thinking about the 3 or so drafts I have tucked away. And thoughts just keep swirling around and around. I want to put them all down, but I have no discipline.

Things are a little bit stressful right now. I've been trying not to think about it. But I suppose I'm going about it all the wrong way, by completely avoiding the things that are bothering me. If I could just figure out what I could do to help myself, or even start to help solve the problem, my mental state would probably even out a little bit.

Eh, whatever, I'm not going to dwell on it overmuch. Well, that's a lie, because I certainly will think about it and worry, but I don't really want to share everything here. Instead I'll try to finish up those drafts I have stewing and get them out of my head.

As I look out the window of the office, I can see that the sky has clouded over. It's getting a bit dark and looks a bit like rain.

I wish it would rain. Then I could go stand out in it and try to let the stress wash off.

.