Wednesday, February 2, 2011

some deep thoughts

I have been going through some old computer files lately.  One folder was full of emails and im conversations that i had with one particular guy.  And reading those files, those words that I wrote made me sorry and sad. Because it was part of a relationship that went nowhere, with a guy who I allowed to keep hurting me over and over.

And it made me think about this relationship that I'm in now. Corey is the best guy I've ever dated. And I can talk to him and feel comfortable saying anything to. Well, that's not exactly true. I can relax and be goofy and silly and a dork and I know that he still loves me. There will always be things that I won't be able to say to him, but that's what girlfriends are for, right?

But he listens to me when I'm upset.  He will change his plans, sacrifice his needs for mine. He is just the best guy i've ever known.

No comments: