Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I have news...

Have you ever seen Return to Me? Minnie Driver and David Duchoveny? Heart transplants?

Anyway, early on, these two character meet. She runs over to her best friend's house in the middle of the night to tell best friend that she met someone. She was so excited to have finally met a guy that seemed to have potential and was interested and everything.

So imagine me in an excited whisper: "I met someone. I just wanted you to know."

EDIT: Oh, and he's musical, too! I think I might have finally met someone who could take part in that double quartet.

3 comments:

Emily said...

But the real question is what part does he sing?

Kethry said...

He is a baritone. But I think I needed to meet a tenor, right? So he'll fit right in the group.

Moses Family said...

I am not even kidding, or exaggerating, when I say that Return to Me is my favorite all time movie!!! It's a big family favorite in my house! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait for more updates :)