Saturday, December 12, 2009

video montage needed

So you know how we all sometimes wish that we had a soundtrack for our lives? Sometimes when I drive with the window down and the radio turned up, I wish I was in a music video. You know, one of those videos that has a real story. And I was just wishing that today could just be the middle of a quick montage, and I could skip ahead to the (happy) ending.

Today's story would be a girl trying to get over a boy and just dealing with things. Like one of what's-her-name Kelly Clarkson's videos. Girl empowerment and girl nights and all that.

So I think a girl night needs to happen. Soon.

1 comment:

Moses Family said...

I'm so IN for a girls night! We can all even carpool and listen to Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne, and Alanis Morissette on the way! Seriously...let's do it.